Our Thoughts on the Beats Solo3 Wireless
Are you planning on being spotted with the Beats Solo3 Wireless resting neatly on your head? If so, make sure that you read this quick review of the product until the very end. Below we will discuss practically everything you need to know about the said headphones.
The Beats Solo3 Wireless sports a simplistic design. Its list of features is modest, too. However, the very few features in its arsenal are essentials and can definitely make your music-listening experience remarkable. Some of those that are spearheading the short list of features include:
- Bluetooth connectivity. As the name suggests, the Beats Solo3 Wireless connects to your Bluetooth-enabled device seamlessly, thus keeping your life clutter-free. This is why the headphones are great for you if you are leading an active lifestyle and you don’t want cables to get in your way.
- Quick charging. There is no use in eliminating cables for the sake of being on the go all the time if it takes too long for the headphones to charge. This is why the Beats Solo3 Wireless comes with the proprietary Fast Fuel charging feature. So just how fast and effective this technology is? Well, a 5-minute charging time is enough to give you 3 hours of music playback.
- Ear controls. It’s not just the iconic logo of Beats that you can spot on the ear cups — one of them has controls that allow you to take/end calls as well as play, pause, stop or go through your favorite songs. And by the way, the headphones allow you to activate Siri without having to fish your phone out of your pocket!
What We Like
Other than the key features above, there are a bunch of other things that we like about the Beats Solo3 Wireless. Let’s check out some of those:
- Wired listening option. Worry not if the Beats Solo3 Wireless’ battery has no more juice left in it. That’s because you can still listen to your favorite tracks by plugging one end of a male audio cable into the right ear cup and the other end into your MP3 player, smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Long battery life. However, it’s less likely for you to reach for an audio cable for continuous music enjoyment. That’s because a 100% charged battery of the Beats Solo3 Wireless can give you 40 hours of uninterrupted music-listening enjoyment! Do take note that battery life can be dramatically affected by certain factors, such as the volume level and phone call lengths.
- Various colors available. What we really like about the Beats Solo3 Wireless is that it allows us to express our individuality. Did you know that it comes in a wide variety of colors? Some of your choices include glossy black, matted black, silver, citrus red, white, gold and rose gold.
Who is This Product Best Suited To
A couple of types of people could benefit from getting their hands on the Beats Solo3 Wireless. First, there are those that are annoyed by cables dangling from their ears. Second, there are those who do not have the time to constantly charge their devices or carry around a hefty power bank.
Definitely, we recommend the Beats Solo3 Wireless for you if you want to flood your eardrums with high-quality audio — the product is fine-tuned with emphasis on clarity, balance and depth. If you are a DJ, however, the Beats Solo3 Wireless may not suit you to a T as it lacks features that DJs tend to look for in headphones.
What Customers are Saying
Customers love that the Beats Solo3 Wireless is comfortable to wear — they’re able to listen to their favorite tracks for extended periods. However, they do not recommend putting on the headphones for several hours straight as of course it will cause overheating and sweating of the ears.
Other than the comfort level, consumers also rave about how good the battery life and audio quality are. Sadly, they’re not completely satisfied with the construction of the Beats Solo3 Wireless. That’s because its entirety is out of plastic, and without enough care it’s likely for the headphones to end up damaged.
The Bottom Line
When it comes to audio quality, battery life and wireless functionality, the Beats Solo3 Wireless can definitely impress. It’s suited for those who are into casual music listening sans cables that can get in the way.