Our Thoughts on the Beats Studio3 Wireless
Make sure that you read this quick yet informative review of the Beats Studio3 Wireless from start to finish. That’s because we will cover some of the most important features that the product has, as well as what those who have already tried using it have got to say.
The Beats Studio3 Wireless is designed to allow you to listen to music as well as make calls without cables. It uses Bluetooth technology to keep your life clutter-free. Let’s take a look at the features that make the Beats Studio3 Wireless one of the best-selling headphones:
- Active noise canceling. If you want to focus on nothing but your favorite tracks or the person you’re talking to, then feel free to get your hands on the Beats Studio3 Wireless. That’s because it is capable of actively eliminating external noise so that you can revel in more on what’s coming from the ear cups.
- Long battery life. According to its manufacturer, the Beats Studio3 Wireless is capable of being used for 22 hours without interruption. However, it’s important to note that battery life can be affected by stuff like activating the noise canceling feature and listening to music at high volumes.
- Wired listening option. Fret not if the battery runs out of juice — the Beats Studio3 Wireless, despite the name, can also be used with a cable attached to it. So in other words, it can be used just like regular headphones. And here’s one more great news: the cable is included with the purchase!
What We Like
One look is all it takes for you to know that the Beats Studio3 Wireless has an elegant and professional design. Some options even come with silver or gold accents on the headband. Other than the appearance, we also love that the Beats Studio3 Wireless is never short on awesome features, including:
- Quick charging. There’s no need to wait for a really long time just for you to be able to enjoy the Beats Studio3 Wireless the way it should be enjoyed: wirelessly. That’s because the battery can be charged very quickly. In fact, you can enjoy 3 hours of playback by charging the battery for 10 minutes only.
- Various playback controls. Other than giving off high-quality audio, one of the ear cups also doubles as a control hub when listening to music or taking calls. Because of this, you don’t need to grab your phone each time you wish to play the next track or end the call.
- Real-time audio calibration. Here’s one more reason why the Beats Studio3 Wireless can keep you from reaching for your phone all the time: it is capable of calibrating the audio quality based on what’s playing. So in other words, there’s no need for you to tweak the equalizer of your phone or any other music player each time the genre changes as the Beats Studio3 Wireless is the one that does that for you.
Who is This Product Best Suited To
The Beats Studio3 Wireless is evidently for those who don’t want any cable to meddle with their music-listening experience. Because there are no tangles to worry about, the users can focus more on what they’re doing — chilling, working out or skateboarding.
Because it has active noise canceling, the product is ideal for frequent flyers. Individuals who are always on the move can also benefit from owning the Beats Studio3 Wireless because of its battery that can be charged quickly and has a long life, too.
What Customers are Saying
Those who got their hands on the Beats Studio3 Wireless are happy with the audio quality and comfort level of the ear cups. They add that the battery life is satisfactory — up to 22 hours of continuous playback is definitely a treat! What’s more, customers love that the Beats Studio3 Wireless can be used again after just a few minutes of charging it.
Also loved by consumers is the fact that the Beats Studio3 Wireless can be used with a cable, turning the product into a regular pair of headphones. However, those who have owned the Beats Studio3 Wireless for some time now complain that the ear cushions easily peel, and that the body is creaky and seems flimsy because of the plastic material.
The Bottom Line
The Beats Studio3 Wireless can impress with its performance as well as design. With a long battery life and an added active noise canceling feature, it allows for a music-listening experience that’s uninterrupted.